口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第155期:水果 Fruit

本文已影響 1.11W人 

padding-bottom: 74%;">美語情景對話 第155期:水果 Fruit

Todd: OK, Nanju, I'm going to ask you about your favorites. What is your favorite color?

Nanju, 我想問問你,你的最愛。你最喜歡什麼顏色?

Nanju: My favorite color, black.

我最喜歡黑色。

Todd: Black! Really, OK, and what is your favorite fruit?

黑色!是嘛!那你最喜歡什麼水果?

Nanju: Fruit? OK, it's mango.

水果?好吧,是芒果。

Todd: Oh, mango.

哦,芒果。

Nanju: Yeah.

對呀。

Todd: OK. Can you get mangoes in Japan?

好。你在日本能吃到芒果嗎?

Nanju: No, I haven't seen a proper mango here, because everything's very small, that is not a very good mango, I know because in India I will get a lot of mangoes, very good taste, and variety of mangoes, I haven't tried, I haven't found anywhere in Japan.

吃不到,我在這兒就沒見過一個正常點的芒果,因爲一切都太小了,那些芒果都不夠好。我知道印度有很多芒果,口感好而且種類還多。但我沒嘗過,在日本也從來沒發現過這樣的地方。

Todd: Really.

真的嗎?

Nanju: Yeah, sure.

對,是呀。

Todd: Oh, wow. So how do you eat mango, just do you eat it raw, or do you?

哦,哇。你都怎麼吃芒果,生吃還是?

Nanju: Yeah, I'll eat it raw. The raw mango is very good.

對的,我都是生吃。生芒果非常不錯。

Todd: Oh, cool. Nice. So do you have like mango juice? Is that popular?

哦,那不錯啊。那你喜歡芒果汁嗎?那個流行嗎?

Nanju: Yeah. But mango juice, it's not that much good. I eat only raw mango. It will be very good, very good, very good.

很流行。但芒果汁沒那麼美味。我只是喜歡吃生芒果。那非常好,非常好,非常好。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章