口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第145期:阿德萊德 Adelaide

本文已影響 2.16W人 

padding-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第145期:阿德萊德 Adelaide

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Sophie: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Hi. Could you say your name please?

嗨,你能先說說你的名字嗎?

Sophie: Sophie Wilkins.

Sophie Wilkins.

Todd: Sophie Wilkins. Sophie, where are you from?

Sophie Wilkins. Sophie, 你來自哪裏?

Sophie: I'm from Adelaide, South Australia.

我來自阿德萊德,澳大利亞的南部。

Todd: Oh, nice. Adelaide. What's Adelaide like?

哦不錯。介紹一下阿德萊德吧。

Sophie: It's a big country town, although it is actually a capital city of South Australia.

它是個很大的鄉村小鎮,儘管它是南澳大利亞的首府。

Todd: OK. Is it like over a million people or?

好的。人口應該大概有1百多萬吧?

Sophie: It's about 1.8 million people.

大約有180萬人。

Todd: Oh, that's pretty big. Nice. How long have you lived there?

哦,那是挺大的,不錯。你住在那兒多久了?

Sophie: I've lived there for about six years.

差不多6年。

Todd: Six years!

6年!

Sophie: Mm!

嗯哼!

Todd: OK. So, you weren't born there?

好,所以你不是出生在那兒?

Sophie: No, no. I was actually born on a farm in Mid-North South Australia.

不,不,實際上我出生於南澳大利亞中北部的一個農場裏。

Todd: Oh, nice. Farmer girl.

哦不錯。農家女孩。

Sophie: Yeah!

是呀!

Todd: That's cool. OK. So what, what do you think about Australia?

太棒了。好,你覺得澳大利亞怎麼樣?

Sophie: I love it. I love the space, how clean it is, the health, the lifestyle. It's very healthy, and the people as well.

我愛這個國家,我愛這個地方,很乾淨,很健康,生活方式我也很喜歡。整個國家都很健康,人也一樣健康。

Todd: OK. Great, so after Japan are you going to go back to Australia?

哦,很好。去完日本你打算再回到澳大利亞嗎?

Sophie: Temporarily I think so yes. For a couple of months and then hopefully come back to Japan.

我想暫時是的。回澳大利亞呆上幾個月,然後會再回日本。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

哦,好的,謝謝。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀