口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第96期:芝加哥 Chicago

本文已影響 2.67W人 

ing-bottom: 66.67%;">美語情景對話 第96期:芝加哥 Chicago

Todd: OK, hello, could you say your name please?

你好,你叫什麼名字?

Diana: Yes, my name is Diana Heyne.

我的名字叫戴安娜·海恩。

Todd: Diana, where are you from?

戴安娜,你來自什麼地方?

Diana: I live in Chicago.

我來自芝加哥。

Todd: Great, Chicago! How long have you lived in Chicago?

太棒了,芝加哥!你在芝加哥住了多久?

Diana: Actually, only for a year. I'm mostly a mid-western girl. I've lived all over the mid-west.

實際上,只住了一年。我算是個中西部女孩。我一直住在中西部。

Todd: OK, like what places in the mid-west?

比如中西部的哪些地方?

Diana: I was born in Iowa, and I lived in Indiana after that, and then I moved to Illinois, and then I grew up mostly in Michigan, but now I live in Chicago and I love it.

我在愛荷華州出生,此後住在印第安納州,接着搬到了伊利諾斯州,在密歇根州長大,但現在住在芝加哥,我喜歡那裏。

Todd: OK, so Chicago is your favorite place?

芝加哥是你最喜歡的地方?

Diana: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK, why do you like Chicago?

那麼,你爲什麼喜歡芝加哥?

Diana: It's busy. Everyone in Chicago is always busy and they're doing their own thing, and it's just fun to be in such an exciting atmosphere.

芝加哥是一座繁忙的城市,那裏的每一個人都忙着做自己的事情,身處那樣令人興奮的環境讓我覺得很有趣。

Todd: OK. Does Chicago have a lot of good food, a lot of good restaurants?

好的。芝加哥是不是有許多美食,很多好吃的餐館?

Diana: Yes. If you like to eat Chicago is a good place to go. My favorite place is the Taco Burrito Palace.

是的。如果你喜歡吃,那麼對你來說芝加哥一定是個不錯的地方。我做喜歡的餐館叫做Taco Burrito Palace

Todd: Taco Burrito Palace. Wow. Sounds good.

Taco Burrito Palace。哇,聽上去不錯。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章