口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第488期:Dinner 晚餐

本文已影響 2.36W人 

Akane: Hey, Ruth.

茜:嗨,魯斯。

Ruth: Hey, Akane.

魯斯:嗨,茜。

Akane: I just came to pick up my plastic container that I lent you the other day.

茜:我來拿那天我借給你的塑料容器。

Ruth: Oh, right. Well, I've just washed it actually, so here you go.

魯斯:哦,好的。我剛洗完,給你。

Akane: Thanks. So did you like that potato salad I made you?

茜:謝謝。你喜歡我給你做的土豆沙拉嗎?

Ruth: It was really nice. Yeah, it was really nice. I'm not sure how you made it, but I enjoyed it.

魯斯:非常美味。真的很美味。不知道你是怎麼做的,我非常喜歡。

Akane: Yeah, I gave some to Todd as well and he really liked it too.

茜:我也給託德拿了一些,他也很喜歡。

Ruth: Oh, good, I'm glad he liked it. That's good.

魯斯:哦,很好。我很高興他喜歡。太好了。

Akane: Yeah. I made some stuffed peppers too, but unfortunately there's meat in it, so..

茜:是啊。我還做了些青椒燜肉飯,不過很可惜裏面放了肉,所以……

Ruth: Oh, no. That's a shame. I would have really liked some of those, too.

魯斯:哦,不。太可惜了。不然我可以吃到的。

Akane: Yeah. I gave it to Todd and he really liked it.

茜:是啊。我給託德拿了一些,他很喜歡。

Ruth: Really.

魯斯:真的嗎?

Akane: Yeah.

茜:是啊。

Ruth: You're such a good cook. I wish I could cook like you can.

魯斯:你做菜的手藝太棒了。我希望我也能像你一樣做出美味的食物。

Akane: Oh, I'm sure there's a few tricks up your sleeve as well.

茜:哦,我確定你也有拿手的事情。

Ruth: Oh, I don't think so. I've yet to discover them.

魯斯:哦,我不這麼認爲。我現在還沒發現呢。

Akane: So do you want to go out for dinner again this Saturday?

茜:這週六還出去吃飯怎麼樣?

Ruth: Oh, that sounds like a really good idea.

魯斯:哦,聽起來是個很棒的主意。

Akane: Um, last time, last week I think we went to "Joyful", right?

茜:嗯,上次,上週我們去了Joyful餐廳,對吧?

Ruth: Yeah, that's right. We had rice and things like that. Is that right?

魯斯:對,沒錯。我們吃了米飯之類的食物。對吧?

Akane: Mm-hm, and I think I might of had a hamburger, or something like that.

茜:嗯,我記得我吃的是漢堡或是類似的食物。

Ruth: Oh, yes, you did.

魯斯:哦,對,是這樣的。

Akane: Yeah.

茜:是啊。

Ruth: So, where do you think we should go this time?

魯斯:那這次我們去哪吃飯呢?

Akane: Uh, I don't know. Do you want to go for sushi again?

茜:嗯,我也不知道。你想不想再去吃一次壽司?

Ruth: Oh, I really like sushi. Yeah.

魯斯:哦,我非常喜歡壽司。好啊。

Akane: Yeah, there's that, that other store, the sushi shop that we haven't gone to yet.

茜:好的,那就去我們沒吃過的那家壽司店。

Ruth: Ok, well, we could go there because that would be a nice walk as well. We could walk there and walk back and we could get some exercise at the same time.

魯斯:好,正好我們去那裏也可以散散步。我們可以走着去走着回來,這樣還能做些運動。

Akane: Oh, that's a great idea.

茜:哦,這主意太棒了。

Ruth: Yeah, and then we wouldn't feel so bad when we're greedy.

魯斯:好,這樣我們貪吃的時候就不會有罪惡感了。

Akane: Hm, for sure.

茜:嗯,沒錯。

Ruth: Why don't you go and ask Todd, and find out if he wants to go.

魯斯:爲什麼不去問問託德呢,看看他是不是也想去。

Akane: OK.

茜:好的。

Ruth: And then we'll organize it for tomorrow night.

魯斯:那我們明天晚上再商量。

Akane: Great idea.

茜:好主意。

Ruth: Oh, excellent. Oh, and Akane?

魯斯:哦,太好了。對了,茜。

Akane: Yeah!

茜:什麼事?

Ruth: You know, if you're making anymore potato salad,..

魯斯:如果你再做土豆沙拉的話……

Akane: Mm-hm?

茜:怎麼了?

Ruth: Feel free to bring some around.

魯斯:一定要拿過來一些。

Akane: Sure. No problem.

茜:當然,沒問題。

Ruth: Alright. Bye-bye.

魯斯:太好了。再見。

美語情景對話 第488期:Dinner 晚餐

譯文屬僅供學習交流使,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. up one's sleeve
藏有…想法;留有錦囊妙計;心中另有…高招;
eg. He wondered what Shearson had up his sleeve.
他暗自猜度希爾森究竟有什麼高招。
eg. I'd been doing some quiet investigating in the meantime and had an ace up my sleeve.
與此同時,我不動聲色地展開了調查,掌握了一張王牌。
2. for sure
無疑;肯定;
eg. You'll have it for sure by the end of the week.
這個週末你一定能收到它的。
eg. For sure today was a not great day for us.
當然今天對我們來說不是非常好的一天。
3. feel free
請隨意;不必拘謹;
eg. Go right ahead. Feel free.
開始吧。請便。
eg. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me.
如果有任何問題,請隨意提問

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章