口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第57期:加拿大 Canada

本文已影響 2.91W人 

ing-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第57期:加拿大 Canada

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Jamie: Hi!

你好!

Todd: Hi! Can you introduce yourself please?

你能介紹一下自己嗎?

Jamie: My name is Jamie. I'm living here in Japan, and I'm from Canada.

我的名字叫傑米。我現在住在日本,我來自加拿大。

Todd: OK. Where are you from in Canada?

你來自加拿大的哪裏?

Jamie: Vancouver, Canada, British Columbia.

我來自加拿大不列顛哥倫比亞省的溫哥華。

Todd: Oh, nice. Were you born there?

真棒。你出生在那裏嗎?

Jamie: I was born in British Columbia, in Victoria.

我出生在不列顛哥倫比亞省的維多利亞。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Jamie: But I spent my adult working life in Vancouver and Japan.

但我成年後一直在溫哥華和日本工作生活。

Todd: OK. How long have you been in Japan?

你在日本待了多久了?

Jamie: Let's see, four years right now, and a grand total of six years.

我想想,這次待了4年了,總共有六年了。

Todd: Wow. How much longer do you plan to stay in Japan?

你打算在日本待多久?

Jamie: That's a good question. I ask myself that on a daily basis.

問得好。這也是我每天都要問自己的問題。

Todd: Yeah. Yeah. Me, too. OK. So we'll go ahead and pass on that one.... What do you think about Cananda?

我也是。那我們繼續下面的,忽略這個問題。你覺得加拿大怎麼樣?

Jamie: Canada is a great place. It's know being Canadian of course. I'm pretty, fairly nationalistic about it, but it's not a perfect place, obviously. A lot of high taxes. Not always the job that you want is available but ultimately it's , you know, it's a pretty good place.

加拿大是個很棒的地方。在加拿大生活很棒,對於這點我是個堅定的民族主義者。但加拿大也不是那麼完美,那裏稅收很高。就業機會有限,你很可能做不了自己想做的工作,但加拿大還是個不錯的地方。

Todd: OK. So when you get gray and old, is Canada the place you'll settle down in?

那麼等你老了,你會選擇加拿大養老嗎?

Jamie: Settle down, that's kind of a hard call as well, but I certainly think of Canada as being a place I'd like to, I'd like to take it easy on a regular basis.

穩定下來對我來說還很困難,但加拿大絕對是我喜歡的地方之一。我想輕鬆一些看待這個問題,但我會定期去加拿大。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jamie.

很棒。十分感謝你,傑米。

Jamie: OK. My Pleasure.

我的榮幸。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章